Looking for a PMP® spreadsheet to help organize your project experience quickly and easily? You are in the right place!
If you are just here for the PMP® Spreadsheet...
No need to go any further...just let us know where to e-mail you a copy for FREE!
If you want to learn more, have any questions, or are just a spreadsheet nerd...keep reading...
So you are planning on taking the PMP® exam. You end up on PMI's Project Management Professional (PMP)® page or maybe even our PMP® Credential Overview page where you learn that one of the prerequisites to be eligible to apply for the PMP® exam is to have either 4500 or 7500 (depending on your degree) hours of project experience. For most of us, that is likely to be a dozen or more projects going back quite a few years. All of which you will need to document on your PMP® application.
I don't know about you but I can barely remember stuff that I worked on last week let alone years ago. But hey, if you have a photographic memory and can remember every project and how many hours you've worked going back multiple years, just skip this page and head on over to pmi.org and start filling out your application now. For us mere mortals, we will have to spend a little time researching, remembering, and organizing all of our project experience.
So your options are:
- Use and archaic writing device (aka a pen or pencil) to write down all of those projects manually. (not recommended)
- Try to build your own spreadsheet that organizes all of those project exactly how PMI wants them. (not recommended)
- Simply download and start right away with the most ridiculously awesome PMP Spreadsheet ever built, for free! (highly recommended)
Sure there are plenty of other PMP® spreadsheets out there but there is only one that holds the title of "Probably the Best PMP® Application Assistant Spreadsheet in the World".
What all does this PMP® Spreadsheet do?
This PMP Spreadsheet has many nifty little features, here are a few of the highlights:
- Easily organize all your project info in one location (dates, hours, company info, etc...)
- Quickly break down your project hours into the Domain Areas that PMI requires (initiating, planning, executing, etc...)
- Provides tips and examples of how to write a good project summary in a format that PMI will be looking for (required on all projects)
So what are you waiting for?
Get your FREE copy of the PMP® Application Assistant Spreadsheet right now!
One more thing...
This ridiculously awesome PMP® spreadsheet didn't get that way on it's own...it is through your feedback (and maybe a little help from our design ninjas) that this bad boy has obtained the title of "Probably the Best PMP® Application Assistant Spreadsheet in the World".
Seriously though, this thing had some pretty humble beginnings. With your suggestions and feedback however, we have added quite a bit of functionality over the years. So if you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or ridiculously awesome praise, please leave your comments below. Thanks!
For additional resources please be sure to check out our PMP® Information and Resources page.
Last thing...I promise...
We receive many comments below and they tend to be one of three things:
- "The spreadsheet is locked, can you send me the password".
- Yes the spreadsheet is locked but that is only to protect cells with formulas. All of the cells you need for entering data are unlocked and editable, no password required.
- Many folks like to share the love and we love that! Keep 'em coming!
- Suggestions for feature adds and bug fixes.
- We need you for this! Help ensure that this spreadsheet retains its title of Probably the Best...